All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to examine the ecomic effects of education and training, as determined by a proper match between education and jobs or under- and overeducation, the choices made in education, the quality of schools, the general or the specific nature of the training taken, techlogy invation and the obsolescence of kwledge.
- Author BiographyHANS HEIJKE is Director of the Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market at Maastrict University. JOAN MUYSKEN is Chair of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Maastricht University.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/08/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleApplied Econometrics Association Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHans Heijke,Joan Muysken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.