All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for a change in education is universally recognised. The statistics of illiteracy, drug abuse and violence speak for themselves. In this book, Kriyananda traces the problems to an emphasis on techlogical competence at the expense of spiritual values, which alone can give higher meaning to life. EDUCATION FOR LIFE offers parents, teachers and concerned citizens everywhere techniques that are both compassionate and practical. This revolutionary book is based on the pioneering work in India of Paramhansa Yogananda, in the early years of the twentieth century. The Education for Life system has been tested and proven for over three decades at the many Living Wisdom schools located throughout the United States. This book is a workable combination of idealism and practicality telling teachers what to teach, when to teach it, how to teach it and why. Teachers in both America and Europe have acclaimed the Living Wisdom schools as places where children are encouraged to grow toward full maturity as human beings and where they learn t only facts, but, also, invative principles for better living.
- Author(s)J.Donald Walters
- PublisherCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.