All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book explores key areas of educational techlogy research and development within an education system infused by techlogy. The book explores the opportunities and challenges associated with planning and implementing educational techlogy within higher education. It is unique in that it is a multi-perspective view of key contemporary work on education and techlogy and draws on the common struggles and best practices from experts. Readers will gain a balanced understanding of educational techlogy and how it is used across a broad educational spectrum as well as ways to stimulate an ongoing dialog and sharing among those dedicated to optimizing the use of techlogy in educational settings. The book covers topics including The development and application of e-learning techlogy standards Distance learning approaches to online instruction Multimedia classroom practices Perspectives on online learning design Web-based training strategies Research on students and student experiences with techlogy within and beyond the classroom learning experience
- Author BiographyRocci Luppicini, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Ottawa, Canada, and is an expert on digital technologies. He has published eight authored and edited books and over 20 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in various areas of digital technologies within organizational settings. Dr. Luppicini is also the editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Technoethics, which focuses on areas of human life and society impacted by new technologies.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. K. Haghi,Rocci Luppicini
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.