All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEducation in the Commonwealth Caribbean and Netherlands Antilles provides a contemporary survey of education development and key educational issues in the region. The chapters cover: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, the Netherlands Antilles (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Saba, Saint Eustatius and Saint Maarteen), Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, and the Turks and Caicos Islands. The book includes discussions of the impact of local, regional and global occurrences, including social, political and geographical events, on education systems and schooling in the region. As a whole, the book provides a comprehensive reference resource for contemporary education policies in the Caribbean, and explores some of the problems these countries face during the process of development. It is an essential reference for researchers, scholars, international agencies and policy-makers at all levels.
- Author BiographyEmel Thomas is Senior Lecturer in Education, Children and Young People at the University of Northampton, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Around the World
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight684 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEmel Thomas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.