All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a theoretical perspective on the study of school algebra, in which both semiotics and history occur. The Methodological design allows for the interpretation of specific phemena and the inclusion of evidence t addressed in more general treatments. The book gives priority to meaning in use over formal meaning . These approaches and others of similar nature lead to a focus on competence rather than a user's activity with mathematical language.
- Author(s)Eugenio Filloy,Filloy Yague Eugenio,Luis Puig,Teresa Rojano
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.