All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionCo-published with the Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI), Educational Change in International Early Childhood Contexts: Crossing Borders of Reflection examines the role of teacher reflection in a variety of educational contexts worldwide. Using a case study approach that integrates research, theory, policy, and practice, international contributors show how, in some settings, local traditions and values are hored while, in others, international educational ideas and programs become modified to suit local needs. Cases from Japan, China, Palestine, South Africa, Kenya, Finland, Italy, and New Zealand are discussed, as well as models from the United States. Through its thorough investigation into teacher reflection practices throughout the world, Educational Change in International Early Childhood Contexts: Crossing Borders of Reflection focuses on the transformative value of these practices to promote change in early childhood education. Framing commentary from Linda R. Kroll and Daniel R. Meier provides context and places the case studies in conversation with one ather, allowing for productive international comparisons in this dynamic collection.
- Author BiographyLinda R. Kroll is Professor of Early Childhood Education at Mills College. Daniel R. Meier is Professor of Elementary Education at San Francisco State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Early Childhood Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniel R. Meier,Linda Ruth Kroll
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.