All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book elucidates how techlogy has impacted the discourse and practices of higher education. Dowd situates current educational movements centered on new techlogies, such as the Do It Yourself (DIY) movement, within broader ideological concepts concerned with education, progress, techlogy, and work. Kwledge of how the discourse and practices of higher education have been impacted enables teachers to create learning environments that are conducive to the cultivation of ethically informed and engaged lives.
- Author BiographyJohn Dowd is an assistant professor in the Department of Communication at Bowling Green State University.
- Author(s)John Dowd
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight304 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.