All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses students, practitioners and scholars in educational policy studies. The authors use Mongolia as a case to illustrate how global influences shape domestic developments in education, and how imported education reforms are locally modified, re-contextualized, or 'Mongolized'.
- Author BiographyGITA STEINER-KHAMSI is Associate Professor of Comparative and International Education at Teachers College, Columbia University, USA. INES STOLPE is Lecturer of Mongolian Studies at Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)G. Steiner-Khamsi,Ines Stolpe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.