All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes data analytics and data mining in the commercial world and how similar techniques (learner analytics and educational data mining) are starting to be applied in education. The book examines the challenges being encountered and the potential of such efforts for improving student outcomes and the productivity of K12 education systems. The goal is to help education policymakers and administrators understand how data mining and analytics work and how they can be applied within online learning systems to support education-related decision making.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMarcella Pietro
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.