Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence suggests that school improvement can be achieved if a school has a commitment to its community. By developing a deep and mutual relationship with people and organisations in the local community, your school gains t only information, kwledge and support but a sense of moral purpose. Educational Leadership and the Community has been written in conjunction with the Community Education Development Centre (CEDC) and offers you different approaches to educational leadership, which are focused on community engagement and social regeneration. This practical book offers a reconsideration of the principles and purposes of your school's role in community education and leadership. Using research and case studies from around the world, Educational Leadership and the Community enables your school to move from being 'a school in the community' to 'a school of the community'. It covers:education and schools in the community educational leadership and the community learning in the community school improvement social and ecomic regeneration.
- Author(s)John West-Burnham,Tony Gelsthorpe
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication16/12/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Leadership & Management S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.