All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical constructivist pedagogy considers social justice and the freedom of students to learn as the most important aspects of the teacher s work in the classroom. Educational Psychology: An Application of Critical Constructivism is a clarion call for pre-service teachers to identify their students needs and apply critical constructivist pedagogy to facilitate their learning. Collectively, these essays emphasize the need for pre-service teachers to consider their role as fundamental to the development of their students leadership, and awareness of social justice and equality in education as critical for a healthier and saner world.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Greg S. Goodman is Assistant Professor in the School of Education and Human Services at Clarion University of Pennsylvania. His career has included working as a school psychologist, school counselor, alternative education teacher, and outdoor education instructor. His most recent books include The Outdoor Classroom, Ubiquitous Assessment, Critical Multicultural Conversations, and Alternatives in Education.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number329
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note7, 7 ill.
- Weight530 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGreg S. Goodman
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.