All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionEducational Psychology Casework is a practical, accessible guide to working with children, outlining the basic skills needed and practical strategies to promote positive change and obtain the best results for children. The book covers how to develop skills such as establishing rapport, gaining a child's trust and respect, interviewing skills and techniques, and interpreting children's responses. The author outlines the theoretical background and how this translates into practical work and includes case examples which demonstrate the theory in practice. This fully updated second edition includes new chapters on problem-solving versus solution-focused work and also on measures of impact. This book is essential reading for all trainee and practising educational psychologists.
- Author BiographyRick Beaver is Assistant Principal Educational Psychologist for the Somerset Children and Young People's Directorate. He was previously Principal Educational Psychologists for the London Borough of Redbridge, and also worked for the London Borough of Newham and the Kent Educational Psychology Service. He is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and delivers training courses on work with children.
- Author(s)Rick Beaver
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note25 figures
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.