Educational Psychology, Enhanced Pearson Etext with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package by Anita Woolfolk (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $144.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $191.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.The most current, comprehensive view of educational psychology today The Thirteenth Edition of Educational Psychology continues to emphasize the educational implications and applications of research on child development, cognitive science, learning, motivation, teaching, and assessment. Theory and practice are considered together, showing how information and ideas drawn from research in educational psychology can be applied to solve the everyday problems of teaching. The text reflects the field as it offers unique and crucial kwledge to any who dare to teach, and to all who love to learn. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, author-created AnitaTalks podcasts, teacher certification exam prep, and video analysis exercises.Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(r) and Android(r) tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0133549925 / 9780133549928 Educational Psychology, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133551636 / 9780133551631 Educational Psychology, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Loose-leaf Version + Access Card: 013422955X / 9780134229553 Educational Psychology, MyEducationLab with Enhanced Pearson eText, Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 13/e
- Access Card only: 013425385X / 9780134253855 MyEducationLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Educational Psychology
- Author BiographyAnita Woolfolk Hoy was born in Fort Worth, Texas, where her mother taught child development at TCU and her father was an early worker in the computer industry. She is a Texas Longhorn all her degrees are from the University of Texas, Austin, the last one a Ph.D. After graduating, she was a psychologist working with children in elementary and secondary schools in 15 counties of central Texas. She began her career in higher education as a professor of educational psychology at Rutgers University, and then moved to The Ohio State University in 1994. Today she is Professor Emerita at Ohio State. Anita s research focuses on motivation and cognition, specifically students and teachers sense of efficacy and teachers beliefs about education. For many years she was the editor of Theory Into Practice, a journal that brings the best ideas from research to practicing educators. With students and colleagues, she has published over 80 books, book chapters, and research articles. Anita has served as Vice-President for Division K (Teaching & Teacher Education) of the American Educational Research Association and President of Division 15 (Educational Psychology) of the American Psychological Association. Just before completing this 13th edition of Educational Psychology, she collaborated with Nancy Perry, University of British Columbia, to write the second edition of Child Development (Pearson, 2015), a book for all those who work with and love children. Her next project is the 5th edition of Instructional Leadership: A Research-Based Guide to Learning in School (Pearson), written with her husband, Wayne K. Hoy, the Novice Fawcett Chair of Educational Administration at The Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Anita Woolfolk
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1293 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement13th
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.