All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again Goodlad has his finger on the pulse of education...Excellent reading for the professional educator. - Choice Goodlad picks up where he left off in Teachers for Our Nation's Schools - providing the vision and rationale behind centers of pedagogy that can bring schools and universities together in a close, renewing relationship.
- Author BiographyJOHN I. GOODLAD is the co--director of the Center for Educational Renewal at the University of Washington, Seattle, and president of the indepAndent Institute for Educational Inquiry.
- Author(s)John I. Goodlad
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.