Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications, Enhanced Pearson Etext with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package by Geoffrey E Mills, Lorraine R Gay (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $176.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $283.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.Comprehensive yet accessible The updated Eleventh Edition of Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications introduces research mainly at a how-to skill and application level. A total instructional system, the book includes stated learning outcomes, instruction, and procedures for evaluating each outcome.It supports readers as they develop expertise in research, learning key concepts and skills and becoming involved in the research process itself. The authors take a down-to-earth approach that helps the reader become both an educational researcher and a competent consumer of educational research. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded assessments with feedback and interactive activities with expert feedback that provide invaluable opportunities for readers to engage in the research process, identify key elements in a published report, analyze and evaluate published research, and practice specific tasks required for a research project.Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(r) and Android(r) tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 013385938X / 9780133859386 Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133972062 / 9780133972061 Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Loose-leaf Version + MyEducationLab Access Card: 0134271718 / 9780134271712 Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications withMyEducationLab with Enhanced Pearson eText, Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 11/e
- MyEducationLab Access Card only: 0134253892 / 9780134253893 MyEducationLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications
- Author BiographyGeoffrey E. Mills A native of Australia, Geoff moved to the USA in 1986 to undertake doctoral studies at the University of Oregon. After completing his Ph.D. in 1988, Geoff accepted his first teaching position at Southern Oregon State College (now Southern Oregon University). After 12 years of teaching, Geoff moved into university administration and was Dean and Professor of Education in the School of Education for 12 years. Geoff returned to teaching at Southern Oregon University in 2012 and now teaches educational leadership and educational research. Geoff has traveled extensively and given invited presentations in Australia, New Zealand, Greenland, United Kingdom, Canada, and many states in the US. Geoff is also the author of Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher, now in its 5th edition.
- Author(s)Geoffrey E Mills,Lorraine R Gay
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1497 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement11th
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.