All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducational Techlogy Program and Project Evaluation is a unique, comprehensive guide to the formative and summative evaluation of programs, projects, products, practices and policies involving educational techlogy. Written for both beginning and experienced evaluators, the book utilizes an integrative, systems-based approach; its practical emphasis on logic models and theories of change will help readers navigate their own evaluation processes to improve interventions and conduct meaningful educational research. Key features include: * evidence-based guidelines for constructing and conducting evaluations * practical exercises to support the development of kwledge, skills, and program evaluation portfolios * a variety of interdisciplinary case studies * references and links to pertinent research and resources Using the TELL, ASK, SHOW, DO model first introduced in this series, Educational Techlogy Program and Project Evaluation provides comprehensive coverage of the concepts, goals, design, implementation, and critical questions imperative to successful techlogy-enhanced evaluation.
- Author BiographyJ. Michael Spector is Professor and former Chair of the Department of Learning Technologies at the University of North Texas, USA. Dr. Spector has served as Executive Vice President on the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction (ibstpi), a member of the Executive Committee of the IEEE Computer Society's Learning Technology Technical Committee, and as President of the Association for Educational and Communications Technology (AECT). He was lead editor on the third and fourth editions of the Handbook of Research on Educational Communications and Technology, edited the Encylopedia of Educational Technology, and has more than 150 journal articles, book chapters, and books to his credit. Allan H.K. Yuen is Associate Professor, Director of the Centre for Information Technology in Education, and Program Director of the B.Sc. in Information Management in the Division of Information and Technology Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Dr. Yuen is the Editor of the Journal of Communication and Education and has more than 100 publications including journal articles, book chapters, and books. He has served as Vice Chairman of the Hong Kong Educational Research Association (HKERA), and as President of the Hong Kong Association for Educational Communications and Technology (HKAECT).
- Author(s)Allan H. K. Yuen,J. Michael Spector
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Approaches to Educational Technology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight540 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.