All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionEducationally Correct Academically Sound moves school from what research says to how to institute research-based concepts in schools. This book t only provides the ingredients found in high performing schools, but it shows educators how to use the ingredients so all stakeholders are working toward the same end on a daily basis. It teaches how to harness the skills of employees and reallocate volunteers to create and utilize a code of operation and a code of ethics that fuel school programs and student achievement. Educationally Correct Academically Sound models how leaders can set up and maintain an accountability system which holds leadership, staff, students and volunteers accountable.
- Author BiographyDr. Brenda Sanders is an educator and parent, concerned about improving education, providing equitable education to all students and finding ways to turn research into practice in school environments. With nineteen years of experience as an educator, she has authored more than two hundred online articles, over sixty of which are education-related.
- Author(s)Brenda Sanders
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight290 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.