All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputation and communication techlogies underpin work and development in many different areas. Among them, Computer-Aided Design of electronic systems and eLearning techlogies are two areas which, though different, in fact share many concerns. The design of CAD and eLearning systems already touches on a number of parallels, such as system interoperability, user interfaces, standardisation, XML-based formats, reusability aspects, etc. Furthermore, the teaching of Design Automation tools and methods is particularly amenable to a distant or blended learning setting, and implies the interconnection of typical CAD tools, such as simulators or synthesis tools, with eLearning tools. There are many other aspects in which synergy can be found when using eLearning techlogy for teaching and learning techlogy. EduTech: Computer-Aided Design Meets Computer-Aided Learning contains the proceedings of the EduTech2004 workshop, which was held in August 2004 in conjunction with the 18th IFIP World Computer Congress in Toulouse, France, and sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). Organized by IFIP WG 10.5 (Design and Engineering of Electronic Systems) in cooperation with IFIP WG 3.6 (Distance Education), the workshop proceedings explore the interrelationship between these two subjects, where computer-aided design meets computer-aided learning. The book includes papers related to eLearning in the area of electronic CAD, but also includes contributions tackling general issues of eLearning that are applicable to this and many other areas such as reusability, standards, open source tools or mobility. This book will be of value to those interested in the latest developments in eLearning in general, and also to those coming from the electronic design field who want to kw how to apply these developments in their area.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number151
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight379 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAbelardo Pardo,Carlos Delgado Kloos
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.03Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.