All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionDeceptive aliens, towering beauties, hideous monsters and time-traveling gunslingers populate the pages of Eerie Archives Volume 19. The Rook returns for more adventures with his dangerous crew, along with scores of aliens, classic creatures, modern terrors and tales of human folly. Creators include horror masters Bruce Jones, Richard Corben, Bill DuBay, Alex Ni, Budd Lewis, Jose Ortiz and many others! Eerie Archives explores all things strange and horrific to deliver timeless, shocking and experimental short stories to readers old and new.
- Author BiographyBruce Jones, whose pen names include Philip Roland and Bruce Elliot, is an American comic book writer, novelist, illustrator and screenwriter whose work included writing Marvel Comics' The Incredible Hulk from 2001-2005. Jones broke into comics in the early 1970s when he moved to New York City from his native Kansas City, Missouri, looking for work as a comics artist. Jones went on to write for Warren Publishing's black-and-white horror-comics Creepy and Eerie, and, under the pseudonym Philip Roland, for rival Skywald's line. During this time he wrote his first novel, The Contestants. In 2005, Jones' 10-page story Jenifer from Creepy #63 (July 1974), drawn by Bernie Wrightson, became the basis for filmmaker Dario Argento's segment of Masters of Horror, a Showtime television series The author lives in Kansas City, Missouri.
- PublisherDark Horse Comics
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight1372 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.