All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2002 Kevin Roche donated the Eero Saarinen and Associates office archives to the Yale University Library. By inspecting the original drawings, letters and other rare materials Matrix discovered projects of furniture, never published before, and studied them in depth for starting a manufacturing process. The lounge seats for the General Motors Technical Center, the tables for the Vassar College and the seats for the Law School of the Chicago University are w part of Matrix International Furniture collection. The Organic Unit in Furniture Design is the synthesis of that experience, and presents a wide perspective on Saarinen 's work in the field of Furniture Design.
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byMassimo Imparato
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.