All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a model that was tested over several years at a large university, this book offers the reader expert, realistic, step-by-step guidance. The first two chapters present the model itself and tell why and under what conditions it was developed; its strengths and weaknesses; what principles it is based on, and how it is applied. The next chapters tell the reader exactly how to do it: the demonstrator will learn how to identify and set goals, plan strategies for goal attainment, carry out their plans and measure them. They will also see how to allocate resources, distribute dollars to faculty members, and much more. The final chapter presents the successes and failures of outcome management as a strategy for organizational management within a university setting.
- Author BiographyBRUCE W. TUCKMAN is Professor of Educational Research at Florida State University. F. CRAIG JOHNSON is Professor of Educational Research and Assistant Dean at Florida State University.
- Author(s)Bruce Wayne Tuckman,F. Craig Johnson
- Date of Publication05/10/1987
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.