All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a unique and necessary contribution to the literature on school administration. Research, theory, and practice were melded to produce a book that can be used as a primary or supplemental text or as professional growth resource for practitioners. Communication scholars, especially since 1990, have concluded that competence must be defined and studied in the context of professions. As such, a growing number of medical schools, law schools, and business schools have integrated communication into their curricula. This book provides a resource for such integration into the study and practice of district and school administration.
- Author BiographyTheodore J. Kowalski is Professor and the Kuntz Family Endowed Chair in Educational Administration at the University of Dayton. A former teacher, principal, superintendent, and college dean, he is the author of 31 books and approximately200 book chapters, journal articles, and research studies.
- Author(s)Theodore J. Kowalski
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight472 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.