Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives valuable insights into the features of effective and ineffective clinical handovers in a variety of common hospital context. It provides practical, accessible and relevant protocols and checklists for dealing with a range of handover contexts.
- Author BiographySuzanne Eggins, University of Technology Sydney. Diana Slade, University of Technology Sydney. Fiona Geddes, Curtin University Perth.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePatient Safety
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 55 black & white tables, 19 schw.-w. u. 3 farb. Abb., 55 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight628 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byDiana Slade,Fiona Geddes,Suzanne Eggins
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.