All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective Customer Care is an essential guide to creating excellent customer service that will t only satisfy your customers and prompt orders, but also cement customer relationships and develop loyalty...and thus increase profits. You will find out what really goes through a customer's mind when they look to purchase a product or service, and what might turn them away without you even realising it. If you have to handle complaints or problem solve you will be shown a robust and systematic approach to reduce these occurrences. In servicing your customer you will often need to get cooperation from others within your organisation, be it members of your team or those in other departments. Effective Customer Care will show you how to do this. And finally, you will learn how to ensure that you keep your customers loyal, and build an ongoing business relationship with them. Pat Wellington includes every aspect of the customer care process including how to: understand what the customer wants, t what you think they want; stop losing business and gain market share; motivate team members to offer a value added service to customers; improve the level of service offered; get a better level of service from internal customers; and, build long term relationships with customers and suppliers. It is written without jargon and includes international case studies from UK, Scandinavia, USA the Gulf and Singapore.
- Author BiographyPat Wellington is an internationally recognised management consultant who specialises in customer care, business development, team building and personal effectiveness. With over 20 years experience she has facilitated assignments in blue chip organizations such as Canon and Coca Cola, healthcare providers including the St Martins and Nuffield Hospitals, United Nations agencies in Rome and Geneva, and government bodies in the UK, the Gulf and South East Asia. Her work with clients has not only helped build skills and competencies, but also brought tangible results in terms of productivity and profitability.
- Author(s)Pat Wellington
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.