All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn a fast changing world, brimming with social and ecomic uncertainty, financial information plays a vital role in the life of an organization and does so with two sets of eyes. One set looks back to see what has happened. This is the accounting function, which is simply about the recording of events and the production of the financial reports that satisfy the stewardship responsibility of management. The other set looks forward to determine the most appropriate strategic direction for an organization, guiding managerial actions, motivating behaviors, and creating and supporting the cultural values necessary to achieve an organizations strategic objectives. This book is all about the second set of eyes, which are the lenses of Strategic Financial Management , that help organizations plot their way through an environment filled with opportunities and dangers.
- Author BiographyDr Geoff Turner lives in Cyprus and is currently the Executive Director of Mindscrossing Knowledge Centre Limited, an Associate Professor of Accounting at the University of Nicosia, and joint editor of the Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management.
- Author(s)Geoff Turner
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.