All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionToday, nearly every charitable nprofit, advocacy group, professional group, and politician relies on the philanthropy of others. Whether it's a private college, a hospital or museum, a lobbying group, or a local, low-budget food shelf, operational and marketing costs and capital investments are often largely underwritten through the generous support of dors. Nonprofits need some people to write $25 checks on a regular basis, and they need others to make six-figure pledges. The bad news: Since the ecomic collapse of 2008, getting people to part with precious dollars has become ever more difficult. The good news is that people are still inclined to be generous to organizations, causes, and candidates they believe in. Effective Frontline Fundraising provides the information you'll need to set up and manage an effective development team capable of consistently raising gifts, both large and small. Effective Frontline Fundraising will t only teach those skills for getting the gift you want in the short run, but it will also show how to build a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between your organization and your dor base. This book: * Shows how to keep that organizational lifeblood-cash-running through your vital operations * Explains how to create a firm foundation from which to solicit funds * Provides examples of successful and unsuccessful fundraising messages and plans * Teaches you how to ask confidently for gifts from $25 to $1,000,000 ...or more!
- Author BiographyJeffrey David Stauch received his BA in political science at Middlebury College and his MA in social sciences at the University of Chicago.He started his career in fundraising in Boston with Grassroots Campaigns, Inc., and Telefund, Inc.Jeffrey is currently the assistant director of principal gifts at a small, elite liberal arts college.He is also the volunteer giving officer for Betasab (www.betasab.org), a home for orphaned children in Ethiopia. When not at work, he runs, trains in the martial art of aikido, and writes creative non-fiction. He has a pet rabbit.
- Author(s)Jeff Stauch
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.