All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective Health Care Management presents the principles and criteria necessary to evaluate and enhance the quality of health care services in the NHS today. It provides an overview of health care management and health care policy, explores evidence based practice, and examines the ongoing need for management evaluation. The authors discuss the role of outcome measures, performance indicators, benchmarking, and individual performance review. They also address clinical governance, accountability and professional automy, and the problems underlying 'seamless service provision'.
- Author BiographyColin Palfrey (BA MA MEd PhD PGCE) is a lecturer in the School of Health Science, University of Wales. Ceri Phillips (BSc PhD) is a Reader in the School of Health Science, University of Wales. Paul Thomas (BA MSc) is an External Fellow at the University of Glamorgan.
- Author(s)Ceri Phillips,Colin Palfrey,Paul Thomas
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note6
- Weight464 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.