All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat defines being a good leader? How does one even begin to strive to become a good leader? What is the difference between a good leader and great one? Many of these questions still do t have clear answers up until today, and yet, they have been asked for hundreds of years. In the Field Manual for Effective Leadership many of these questions and more are tackled as the book goes through many different ways and angles to t only be an effective leader, but a great one as well. Steve Aslan guides the reader through many traits and characteristics that an effective leader should strive to become. Aslan also teaches that a common myth in leadership is that leaders are born, that there is a genetic factor to leadership, and the fact of the matter is that leaders are made rather than born. If you are looking to better your leadership style or become a leader yourself then Field Manual for Effective Leadership is the book for you.
- Author(s)Steve S Aslan
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.70
- AU $78.43Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.