All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership is one of the most important skills in life today. We all face leadership situations in our lives and unfortunately many of us are t ready for them. We are leaders when we become parents to our children, we are leaders many times at our jobs, we sometimes become leaders at our churches, at our communities, and among our friends. If we shy away from our responsibilities as leaders it only hurts us and those around us. It is critical that we are able to learn to be able to master leadership skills in order to be able to face the challenges of our lives. Children need leadership training more today than at any other time in history so that they can deal with the challenges 21st century. It is the lack of leadership skills that has lead to violence in schools, unqualified workers, and children unprepared for the real world. Most children lack basic leadership skills and have a hard time getting and holding on to a job. Many of them struggle with healthy relationships, and do t have the confidence or the skills to be successful. Effective Leadership Skills Student Manual is designed to have students start practicing leadership skills. It gives them basic kwledge about leadership skills and encourages them to start practicing these skills. The manual does t replace the experience necessary for students to become leaders. It just sets them in the right direction. Students need to put forth the effort to develop the skills and seek out leadership opportunities on their own. The manual follows the lessons in the teacher manual and compliments what is taught in the lessons. It is t to replace the lessons or activities suggested in the teacher manual. It gives background information and suggestions for students to take in order to be able to master the skills. Students need to actively participate in each lesson and be willing to take part in leadership positions throughout the course. The manual is written for secondary and college level students. It can be adapted for younger students with supplementary materials. Younger students can create their own student manual as a leadership activity.
- Author BiographyChris Fife has written several fiction and non-fiction books. He has a master's degree in education and has taught for over fifteen years teaching health, science, PE, geography, and history in secondary schools. He spends his free time reading, writing, gardening, hiking, and serving in his church in various activities. Chris has been involved in the Boy Scout organization for more than eight years, and has done a lot of training in the outdoors. He lives in Utah with his family.
- Author(s)Chris Fife
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.