All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the application of a variety of financial and merchandising strategies for maximising access to markets.
- Author BiographyVeronica Miller Mordaunt, Madelyn Perenchio and Dorothy Metcalfe have all taught at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in California. Andrea Weeks is affiliated with Strouds Corporation.
- Author(s)Andrea Weeks,Dorothy A. Metcalfe,Madelyn Perenchio,Veronica Miller Mordaunt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.