All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith downloadable electronic resources Offering practical advice and guidance on how to establish and maintain effective multi-agency partnership working in your setting, this book will tell you how to meet the Every Child Matters outcomes for children and young people. It clarifies the skills and kwledge required in order to form productive partnerships, and shows you how to set up and maintain good collaborative practice. The following are provided: - useful checklists; - examples of best practice in multi-agency working; - a range of activities to support team building; - reflective questions, to facilitate training and improvement; - practical tools for evaluating the impact of multi-agency working; - photocopiable materials to use with each chapter of the book. It is an invaluable resource for leaders and managers in any early years setting, Children's Centre, primary, secondary or special school or Pupil Referral Unit, and will support anyone responsible for coordinating and managing multi-agency partnership working. Lecturers in higher education responsible for training members of the children's workforce will value this book, as well as Local Authority officers and Workforce Remodelling Advisers.
- Author BiographyRita Cheminais is a leading expert in the fields of special educational needs (SEN), nationally and internationally. With a background as a teacher, a SEN Co-ordinator, an OFSTED inspector, a General, Senior and Principal Adviser in SEN and Inclusion, as a School Improvement Officer, and as a Freelance Education Consultant, Rita has thirty seven years of practical experience. She is a prolific writer and respected author of journal articles and books in the areas of SEN, inclusion, Every Child Matters, Pupil Voice, and Partnership Working with Families and Multi-agencies. Rita speaks regularly at national conferences on these topics.
- Author(s)Rita Cheminais
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.