All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $84.56Free postage
- AU $94.73Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionEffective Negotiation provides a distinctive approach to the task of reaching an agreement through negotiation. Drawing on his extensive teaching and research experience, Ray Fells describes the key elements of any negotiation - including reciprocity, trust, power and ethics - and explains the core tasks involved in reaching an agreement: information exchange, solution seeking and concession management. It covers the mediation process, negotiating on behalf of others and negotiating across cultures, as well as managing negotiations in the workplace and in the business context. This third edition has been thoroughly updated with the latest research and new practical examples, and has a greater focus on how negotiators can develop their personal skills and how, by becoming reflective practitioners, they can manage their negotiations more effectively.
- Author BiographyPrior to becoming an academic, Ray Fells gained experience in employment and industrial relations matters in the UK which gave rise to his interest in dispute resolution through negotiation and mediation. His research and teaching have been aimed at finding ways to negotiate more effectively in the business environment. More recently he has been fully involved in management roles within the Business School including oversight of the MBA programs in Perth, Singapore, Manila and Jakarta, and as Associate Dean, International Relations.
- Author(s)Ray Fells
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.