Effective Study Skills for Air Traffic Control: Using Learning Styles to Boost Recall & Retention by MS Kristi K Sabo (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw How you learn the best; the most aligned with your natural learning preferences? During years of teaching air traffic controllers in college classroom settings, Kristi Sabo ticed that aviation studies students primarily used one learning method. Sabo's book offers tried and true learning systems in bite sized lessons. When you strategically utilize multiple learning styles your learning is accelerated. Not only do you learn faster, with more initial accuracy, but you retain the information far longer. In Effective Study Skills For Air Traffic Control, Sabo showcases her deep enthusiasm for helping young air traffic controllers figure out how to absorb the gigantic amount of information that is necessary to learn and retain during schooling and the Oklahoma City pass/ fail Academy. You will also find help if you are seeking to hire on with the FAA without previous aviation studies. Training programs in the FAA are wearing, even for an experienced student. Air traffic control hiring requires you to complete both classroom and on the job training. All potential air traffic controllers are students for a period of time than can range from twelve to forty eight months. Some of what you will be required to learn is technical kwledge, some is plain rote memorization, and some is phraseology, the air traffic control language. Ather category that is different than much of your past schooling is the memorization of visual materials, maps with three dimensional airspace boundaries. There are different effective study skills for these types of information. You need a new model for studying; intentional, strategic study skills that actually lessen the amount of overall time required to gain an understanding of complex material and long lists of information to be memorized. You need more than just an education. You need a new way of thinking about your education. We have applications for our smart devices, how would you like to learn some ways to boost your brain power, like a brain application to help you learn more efficiently and retain critical information long after a test. At Go Brain Boost our goal is to help students realize their potential, filling the gap in learning by teaching you HOW to study. Be more effective with your study!
- Author BiographyKristi Sabo is a veteran FAA Air Traffic Controller with experience in Enroute, Terminal Radar and Tower controlling. Full facility rated at three air traffic control towers and one approach control. For the last three years Sabo has taught Tower Control to students at the FAA CTI- Collegiate Training Initiative school, Green River College. Kristi Sabo lives near Seattle, WA with her husband and her dog Cooper. Cooper clocks in at 112 pounds, is now her retired running partner who still loves to hike!
- Author(s)MS Kristi K Sabo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Foreword byMR Peter Trono
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.47New
- AU $7.52Used
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.