All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations that don't take steps to address future talent needs at all levels will face certain disruptions, and even disasters, when key employees leave. The most comprehensive book on the subject, Effective Succession Planning helps readers: Identify competencies and clarify organizational values - Plan for and quickly fill crucial vacancies at all levels - Develop and retain top talent, building and preserving the organization's intellectual capital - Assess current needs and future resources for seamless succession planning - And more Covering best practices, current trends, and the latest techlogy, the fifth edition also features new and revised material on: succession planning for small businesses and nprofits; replacement planning; transition management; downsizing; international issues; mergers and acquisitions as a talent strategy; and succession planning for technical positions as well as roles built on longstanding social relationships. Packed with enlightening case studies and practical guidance, Effective Succession Planning remains an indispensable resource for any organization concerned with retaining the accumulated wisdom of its most valued employees.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM J. ROTHWELL, PH.D., SPHR, CPLP FELLOW, is Professor of Workplace Learning and Performance at Pennsylvania State University and President of Rothwell & Associates, a premier human resources consulting firm.
- Author(s)William J. Rothwell
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2 g
- Width66 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.