All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are you waiting for? Whether you're dreaming about starting a business, learning about entrepreneurship or on the brink of creating a new opportunity right w, don't wait. Open this updated bestseller. Inside you'll find everything you need, including: * a new and popular way to learn about and to practice entrepreneurship. * new practical exercises, questions and activities for each step in your process. * specific principles derived from the methods of expert entrepreneurs. * over seventy updated case briefs of entrepreneurs across industries, locations and time. * new applications to social entrepreneurship, techlogy and to large enterprises. * plentiful connections to current and foundational research in the field (Research Roots) * brand new chapter on The Ask - strategies for initiating the process of co-creating with partners * data that will challenge conventional entrepreneurship wisdom
* a broader perspective on the science of entrepreneurship In this vibrant updated edition, you will find these ideas presented in the concise, modular, graphical form made popular in the first edition, perfect for those learning to be entrepreneurs or those already in the thick of things. If you want to learn about entrepreneurship in a way that emphasizes action, this new edition is vital reading. If you have already launched your entrepreneurial career and are looking for new perspectives, take the effectual entrepreneurship challenge! this book is for you. If you feel that you are longer creating anything vel or valuable in your day job, and you're wondering how to change things, this book is for you. Anyone using entrepreneurship to create the change they want to see in the world will find a wealth of thought-provoking material, expert advice and practical techniques in these pages and on the accompanying website: www.effectuation.org So, what are you waiting for?
- Author BiographyStuart Read is a Professor of Strategic Management at the Atkinson School of Management, Willamette University. Saras Sarasvathy is the Isidore Horween Research Associate Professor at The Darden School of Business, University of Virginia. Nick Dew is an Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the Graduate School of Business and Public Policy, Naval Postgraduate School. Robert Wiltbank is the CEO of Galois, a software firm based in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Nick Dew,Robert Wiltbank,Saras Sarasvathy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note191 colour illustrations, 1 colour tables, 176 colour illustrations, 15 colour line drawings
- Weight908 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.