All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates how organizations can be designed for efficiency. Strategy, structure, boundaries and the governance of organizations are analyzed for any interdependencies within or between them and synthesised to a consistent system. Case studies illustrate the application of the theory of organizational design.
- Author BiographyMARCO WEISS is a research fellow at the Wilhelm Merton-Chair at the University of Frankfurt. He has published several articles about organizational design in various firms and industries. In his counsulting capacity he has worked for several firms in the financial services industry.
- Author(s)Marco Weiss
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/02/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.