About this product
- DescriptionA delightful little gift book containing exciting and creative craft and cookery projects inspired by a cracking egg shape. There are five themes: cooking, making cards, making gifts, decorating and making accessories. Each project uses the egg stencil cut out of the front cover and has bright, attractive step-by-step illustrations including chocolate eggs, spring greetings cards, cress eggs and decorated eggs. There are also egg-themed colour stickers for extra decoration.
- Author BiographyI studied art at Hornsey School of Art and started my career as an in-house illustrator with BBC Children's Television. As I use big and bold pictures in my art, lots of young children, and older TV producers, liked my style and I still have some commissions for children's programmes. Now a freelance illustrator and author, I particularly enjoy craftwork and a lot of my books are craft activity books for children. For b small, I have written and illustrated all the books in the Seasonal Activity and Seasonal Fun series, the Five Idea series, the Free Time series, Let's Pretend, Felt Pictures and, more recently, the Pocket Money series, the Make & Colour series as well as the Make Your Own and Make Your Own Theatre series. I have also illustrated the Bilingual First Books, the Lucy Cat series and the First Language with Supercat series. A few years ago I started illustrating picture books by sewing the illustrations using a mixture of felt and other fabric, mostly recycled. These picture books are mainly published by Barefoot Books and I have recently done an advertising campaign for a US pharmaceutical company using the same technique which involved animation. I live in North London and have three children. Visit my website: www.clarebeaton.com
- Author(s)Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleFive Crafty Ideas
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width172 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Other merchandise
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.