All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe ladies of the Cackleberry Club are always ready to serve whether they re cooking up breakfast or sniffing out a bad egg. While Petra handles the breakfast rush at the Cackleberry Club, the cafe s other two owners, Suzanne and Toni, head to Memorial Cemetery to help prepare for its 150th anniversary celebration. But as they search the winding paths for the historical society tent, they discover something else out of place: the body of ex-prison warden Lester Drummond lying facedown in someone else s freshly dug grave. In the small town of Kindred, everyone kws everyone, and Lester was exception. Suzanne knew him as the creepy guy who made unwanted advances on her friend Missy Langston. But w it appears the man was hiding a few secrets and at least one of them was worth killing for. As the case cracks open, there are plenty of suspects to consider from recent parolees to Missy herself, who Suzanne and Toni saw speeding away just before they found the body. Now, with a cemetery celebration in the offing, and the local authorities in over their heads, it s up to the Cackleberry Club to unscramble the clues and clear their friend s name. Recipes Included!
- Author BiographyLaura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Tea Shop Mysteries, the Scrapbooking Mysteries, and the Cackleberry Club Mysteries. She is a consummate tea drinker, scrapbooker, and dog lover, and travels frequently to China and Japan with Dr. Bob, her professor husband. In her past life she was a Clio Award winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm.
- Author(s)Laura Childs
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCackleberry Club Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.