All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionEgmont Passage: Monkey Business is a modern-day, magical blend of Harry Potter's battle against evil, and the misadventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. The results of the combination are explosive. Student broadcasters Izzy, JJ, and Zeke are on a wild adventure seeking the truth about America's foundation. While televising a live report on activists protesting the Pledge of Allegiance, Zeke is injured on his boat in a mysterious blast. The accident, if it was one, complicates matters for FBI Detective Peterson McKenzie, who is already dealing with a community plagued with arson, stolen American flags and Bibles, and random sightings of a monkey on the loose. The FBI throws Operation Halloween into high gear when evidence is dug up revealing Bayway High is on a hit list. But the daring BHS-TV crew has a few tricks of their own. To learn more about the vision for America by our Founders, the teens use a magical doubloon to travel back to Independence Day in 1776. On their journey the teens gain insight from George Washington, and meet writers of The Declaration Of Independence. In Antoni Fabia's third vel, Monkey Business, he explores Thomas Jefferson's often misinterpreted separation of church and state quote. This often funny, and always exciting, adventure vel will keep readers wondering what the devil is going on as the high school teens find themselves knee-deep in Monkey Business.
- Author BiographyAntonino Nino Fabiano is a freelance writer, video photographer, television broadcast teacher, and retired Air Force colonel. An Air Force brat, Nino was born in France, and lived in numerous places in the United States and Europe before his parents settled in Orlando, Florida. He is a graduate of Oak Ridge High School, and holds a BA in Radio/TV Communications from the University of Central Florida, and a MS in Management Science from Troy University. Following graduation from college, he was commissioned in the Air Force and became a Public Affairs Officer. His assignments took him to numerous places throughout the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia. Of particular note was his assignment at the Pentagon where he served as a press officer for two Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Nino received accolades for his creative writing at an early age when he wrote a satirical essay about his mother's meatballs for a junior high assignment. His writing career has been rolling along ever since. In one way or another, Nino has tackled every possible form of writing, including poetry, corporate communications, crisis communications, feature stories, speeches, news releases, and a trilogy of young-adult adventure novels. His latest novel, Egmont Passage: Monkey Business, was released in July of 2011, and tackles the controversial topic of Thomas Jefferson's separation of church and state. Schools or groups interested in having Nino as a guest speaker may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can be sure he always has something to say. If you don't hear from him immediately, he's probably on his skiff, the Egmont Passage, fishing for another story-line, or hiking the mountains of northern New Mexico, exploring a new plot or two.
- Author(s)Antonino Fabiano
- Date of Publication06/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.