All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFischerspooner's new project, Egos, is a study on the morphology of characters, relationships, narratives, and spaces. In this artistic experiment, two things remain constant: the physical space--Casey Spooner's apartment--and the cast--the artists and their latest collaborators. Yet the photographs featured in Egos result from many different photographer's approaches to this same material, resulting in wildly divergent but uncannily similar images. The dynamic mix of photographs may feature the same space and the same people, yet the ters of the scenes drastically change in their exploration of intimacy, the erotic, homosexuality, and the threshold between private and public. The book, like dream-work, is layered with displacement, desire, and disguise. Egos t only manifests in book form, but also in the music of their forthcoming album.
- Author BiographyWarren Fischer and Casey Spooner met at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and formed Fischerspooner in New York City in 1998. As an art pop performance project, Fischerspooner's practice involves music, dance, fashion, film and photography. They have released three full-length music albums, #1 (2001), Odyssey (2005) and Entertainment (2009).
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight680 g
- Width242 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.