About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at Egypt through a variety of themes such as location, landscape and climate, population and health, settlements, family life, religion and beliefs, education and learning, employment and ecomy, industry and trade, farming and food, transport and communications, leisure and tourism and environment and wildlife. Includes maps, statistics panels and simple graphs and charts; and a topic web showing links with this series to other subject areas.
- Author BiographyCamilla de la Bedoyere has been writing books and educational material for children and young people for more than ten years. She also works as a journalist, specialising in issues affecting children and teenagers.
- Author(s)Camilla De la Bedoyere
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDiscover Countries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight158 g
- Width219 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.