About this product
- DescriptionThe Egyptian cobra is one of the most common vemous snakes in Africa. People in Africa kw to stay far away when they see an Egyptian cobra rising up, spreading its hood, and hissing. Despite the snakes vem, snake charmers use it in their acts because it looks like its swaying to the music. In this bilingual book, English language learners take a journey into Africa to learn more about the Egyptian cobra. Colorful photographs of this deadly snake, along with fascinating facts in English and standard Latin American Spanish, are sure to thrill every budding herpetologist.
- Author(s)Jessica O'Donnell
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKiller Snakes/Serpientes Asesinas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight159 g
- Width183 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byEduardo Alaman
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.