All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoha Radwan offers the first book-length study of the emergence, context, and development of modern Egyptian colloquial poetry, recently used as a vehicle for communications in the revolutionary youth movement in Egypt on January 25th 2011, and situates it among modernist Arab poetry.
- Author BiographyNOHA M. RADWAN Assistant Professor of Arabic and Comparative Literature at UC Davis, USA.
- Author(s)Noha Radwan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiteratures and Cultures of the Islamic World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.