All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at encounters of European travelers with Egypt in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, this collection of essays focuses on the experience of the less well kwn travelers and institutions. Contributors include: Lisa Bernasek, Briony Llewellyn, A.J. Mills, Charles Newton, John David Regan, John Rodenbeck, John Ruffle, Sarah Searight, Nicholas Warner.
- Author BiographyJASON THOMPSON is the author of Sir Gardiner Wilkinson and His Circle and the editor of Edward William Lanes Description of Egypt (AUC Press, 2000) and An Account of the Manners and Customs of the Modern Egyptians (AUC Press, 2003).
- Author(s)Jason Thompson
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight272 g
- Width141 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $15.00New
- AU $12.56New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.70
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.69
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $61.95Trending at AU $70.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.52
- AU $55.25Trending at AU $57.33
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.