All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from a 20th-century French collection, this volume interprets classic motifs of ancient Egypt in a dynamic Art Deco style. Hundreds of images include serpents, scarabs, and mythological creatures as well as a profusion of stylized flowers. Individual motifs can serve as striking spot illustrations, and dozens of borders and panels can be used as repeating patterns.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archive
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.