About this product
- DescriptionWho were the ancient Egyptians? Why did they build pyramids and how were mummies made? These and other questions are answered with short, informative text, vivid, full colour illustrations and photographs on every page.
- Author(s)Stephanie Turnbull
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleBeginners
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width150 mm
- Height204 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin King
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.