Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine Edinburg didn't want to believe in ghosts. Or vampires. Demons either. Folklore! Superstition! Nonsense! But that was before she woke up, soaked to the bone, stiff as a board, standing on a rickety old suspension bridge somewhere in central Texas next to a beautiful stranger named Genevieve Witherspoon...
- Author BiographyTexas author Joe B. Vaughan, Jr. began his professional writing career at Texas Nickelodeon Magazine interviewing rock stars and reviewing albums, while earning his BA in English Literature at the University of Texas at Arlington. After college, Joe covered politics for several Texas daily newspapers as city hall reporter before becoming co-editor at the Stephenville Star. After journalism, he worked as a technical writer and web designer, while continuing his creative projects writing poetry, haiku, short stories, and 4 novels: VINCENT BROWN, EMPERIOR OF DUST, THE DURRAND LINE, and his new book, EIDOLON, a Texas ghost story, and his nonfiction political primer, THE SUBURBAN MANIFESTO. He is currently working on GONER, a proposed cable series about a writer washed to sea in Mexico, and he is researching his next novel WALTER MCDONALD. Joe is the nephew of the late bestselling novelist and screenwriter William Kelley, winner of the 1985 Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for WITNESS.
- Author(s)Joe B Vaughan
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.