All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a husband, you are uniquely able to hor your wife in ways one else can. To show hor was God's original design for the husband-wife relationship. Sadly, this is a missing ingredient in many marriages today. When you hor your wife, you'll find her responsive and appreciative. It will bring a new level of fulfilment in your relationship. Join author David Chadwick as he shares eight great ways to show this special kind of love: trust her instincts share your heart be strong and humble read her well help launch her gifts be a guardian and gardener ask a certain question use words wisely. Make horing your wife an everyday part of your marriage...and enjoy the forever blessings that result!
- Author BiographyDavid Chadwick has been the pastor of Forest Hill Church in Charlotte, North Carolina, since 1980. He played basketball at and graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, then joined a professional basketball league for three years in Europe. He has MDiv and DMin degrees from Columbia Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)David Chadwick
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.