All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionDao Yin Yang Sheng Gong exercises regulate the body, breathing and mind to improve quality of life. This new volume from Professor Zhang Guangde focuses on increasing mobility and flexibility, strengthening the spine and rebuilding strength after illness. The author offers detailed guidance on the sequence of 8 movements, each designed to relax the body, improving the flow of blood and energy to strengthen a specific bone or muscle group. An accompanying DVD featuring Professor Zhang Guangde, ackwledged as one of the greatest creators and teachers of qigong health exercises, shows how to carry them out effectively and safely. The movements will be especially beneficial for people suffering from neck, shoulder, lower back and spine problems and will help to promote physical self-confidence and achieve higher levels of physical and mental agility. This book will be useful to practitioners and students of health qigong, and the clear instructions make this book accessible to beginners interested in restoring their health and flexibility.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zhang Guangde is one of the best known Masters of Chinese Martial Arts. He has practiced martial arts for sixty years and taught internationally for thirty years. He has written more than thirty books and numerous articles in China. In 2005, he helped establish the International Institute of Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong in Biarritz, France. Today over four million people practise the Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong system.
- Author(s)Professor Zhang Guangde
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleDao Yin Yang Shen Gong
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note62 black and white images
- Weight177 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.