All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollected here are eight particularly enjoyable Dylan Thomas stories, stories hailed by The New Statesman as the unself-conscious classics, compassionate, fresh, and very funny... radiating enthusiasm and delight in the telling.
- Author BiographyThe reputation of Welsh poet Dylan Thomas (1914-1953) as one of the greatest poets of the twentieth century has not waned in the fifty years since his death. His work, noted for its lush metaphors, musicality, and playfulness within traditional forms, was largely responsible for modernizing poetic verse. Thomas also wrote captivating short stories, a novella, several screenplays and radio plays, as well as his delightful stage play, Under Milk Wood-all infused with his passion for the English language and his enduring love of Wales.
- Author(s)Dylan Thomas
- PublisherNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/07/1994
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Directions Bibelot
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Weight90 g
- Width122 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.